Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bonsoir Paris

Bonsoir mes amis! Sorry I didn't manage to mention this sooner, but I'll be spending this week in Paris--ostensibly for work meetings, but really to consume as much stinky cheese and patisserie as is humanly possible in 5+ days. Here's the view from my hotel room in the Latin Quarter--if you've got any recommendations on must-try Paris eats, especially in this part of town, send them along. I haven't been here for 10 years and want to get to the good stuff without any delays.

More updates to follow...

2 comments:

Justine said... Best Blogger Tips

Whoa, lady. UBER jealous. Pretending not to seethe for a moment so I can give you my favorite restaurants in your area (strangely both "Le Petit" something):

Close to the Eiffel Tower, with a prix fixe menu:

Le Petit Troquet
28, rue de l’Exposition, 75007

In Latin Quarter:

Le Petit Pontoise
9 Rue de Pontoise, 75005

Have fun! Report back on yummy food consumed.

Roving Lemon said... Best Blogger Tips

@Justine Thank you for pausing the seething long enough to provide recommendations--I have been looking for a place to have dinner on my last night, and I think Le Petit Pontoise is going to be my choice. Reports to follow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...